Horse Riding Injury Claims
Horse-riding is a common hobby across the UK with 43% of households having a member with an interest in horses. Unfortunately, with such a large percentage, there are bound to be accidents and the sometimes-unpredictable nature of horses means serious injuries might be suffered.
We have a dedicated team of equine lawyers with expertise in horse riding injury claims and getting people the compensation they deserve. Horse riding accidents not only involve the rider, but can also be hazardous to anyone who comes into contact with horses.
Anne Thomas is our equine injury claims expert.
Horse riding injury compensation claims can be made for:
- Injuries whilst riding a horse as a result of someone else’s wrongdoing
- Road traffic accidents involving horses
- Injuries caused due to a dangerous behaviour you weren’t told about before riding the horse – e.g. rearing, bolting or bucking
- Accidents involving being bitten, kicked or crushed by a horse
- Injuries from an accident at an equine event you were watching
- Children’s injuries from an accident at a riding school
- Accidents at a workplace in the equine industry e.g. livery yard, trekking centre or riding school
If you’ve been involved in any of the above horse related accidents, or have sustained a horse riding injury in another way, request a no-obligation call back from our expert team of personal injury lawyers to find out how you can start your claim for compensation today!
No Win No Fee Horse Riding Injury Claims
If you’ve suffered a horse riding injury that wasn’t your fault, you may be entitled to make a compensation claim which we could deal with for you on a no win, no fee basis. This means that if in the unlikely event that your case is unsuccessful, you won’t have to pay us anything. If we do win your horse riding injury claim, you pay us a success fee from your award. So, what’s to lose? Start your claim today!
How much is your horse riding injury claim worth?
Our expert personal injury lawyers will be dedicated to ensuring you receive the compensation you deserve.
As well as securing general compensation for the horse riding injury you suffered, they will also ensure that any financial losses you suffer because of the injury are covered, which could include medical care and lost wages due to time taken off work as a result of the injury.
Contact our team of lawyers today to find out more.