Barber Disaster Claims
If you have had a hair disaster at a barbers that has resulted in injury, we can help you make a No Win No Fee claim for compensation.
Hair disasters at the barbers may include:
- Allergic reactions to chemicals that have been used. Did they carry out a patch test?
- Burns to the scalp caused by incorrectly used chemicals
- Injuries caused when the concentration used in chemical bleaching, colouring, perming and straightening hair is too strong or left on for too long
- Hair loss, breakage, thinning or severe damage
- Cuts, lacerations and bleeding
Hair disasters at the barbers can cause some of the most distressing types of injuries and we understand that this can be a difficult time for you.
We will make sure that your claim is dealt with in a sensitive manner.
What should you do now?
- Consult a GP or visit the hospital in order to get your injuries treated – in severe cases, your GP/hospital may suggest you contact or be treated by a Trichologist who is an expert in problems with hair
- Take photographs of your injuries
- Report the injury to the barbershop or barber that performed the hair treatment
- Contact our team of friendly, expert personal injury lawyers who will give you free advice to help you start your no-win, no-fee compensation claim
Why choose us?
Our team of personal injury solicitors have years of experience in claiming compensation for hair disasters at a barbers that have gone wrong or have not been administered properly.
But don’t just take our word for it. Take a look at some of the cases we have dealt with here.