Beauty Salon Negligence Claims
If you have been injured whilst at a beauty salon or spa, as a result of a beauty treatment, we can help you make a No Win No Fee claim for compensation.
Beauty treatments are varied and can go wrong in a number of ways, including:
- Allergic reactions to chemicals that have been used. Did they carry out a patch test?
- Burns caused by incorrectly used lasers or chemicals, which can leave scarring or alterations in skin pigmentation
- Injuries caused when the concentrations used in chemical peels are too strong
- Skin tearing, burns, infection or other injuries caused by incorrectly performed waxing, hair removal or threading
- False eyelash extensions that have gone wrong and damaged your natural eyelashes or caused an allergic reaction from the glue
- An allergic reaction to eyelash tint, dyeing or perming
- Allergic reactions to eyebrow tint, dyeing, threading, waxing or HD brow procedures
Beauty salon disasters can cause some of the most distressing types of injuries and we understand that this can be a difficult time for you.
We will make sure that your claim is dealt with in a sensitive manner and if it is easier, we can ensure that you speak to a female solicitor.
What should you do now?
- Consult a GP or visit the hospital in order to get your beauty salon injuries treated
- Take photographs of your injuries
- Report the injury to the beauty salon
- Contact our team of friendly, expert personal injury lawyers who will give you free advice to help you start your No Win No Fee compensation claim
Why choose us?
Our team of personal injury lawyers have years of experience in claiming compensation for beauty treatments at beauty salons that have gone wrong or have not been administered properly.
But don’t just take our word for it. Take a look at some of the cases we’ve dealt with here.