Burnt Hair Claims
If you have had a hair disaster that wasn’t your fault and has left you with burnt hair or scalp injuries, we can help you make a No Win No Fee claim for compensation.
Burnt hair or scalp injuries can include:
- Burns on scalp or burnt hair caused by concentrations of chemicals that are too strong or are left on for too long
- Burns caused by straighteners, curlers or hairdryers
- Hair loss, thinning, breakage or severe damage that may be irreversible
Hair or scalp burns can cause some of the most distressing types of injuries and we understand that this can be a difficult time for you.
Our team of personal injury lawyers will make sure that your claim is dealt with in a sensitive manner.
What should you do now?
- Contact a GP or visit the hospital to get your injuries treated – in severe cases, your GP/hospital may suggest you contact or be treated by a Trichologist who is an expert in problems with hair
- Take photographs of your injuries
- Report the injury to the hairdressers that performed the hair treatment
- Contact our team of friendly, expert personal injury lawyers who will give you free advice to help you start your No Win, No Fee compensation claim
Why choose us?
Our team of personal injury lawyers have years of experience in claiming compensation for burnt hair or scalp disasters.
But don’t just take our word for it. Take a look at the cases we’ve dealt with here.