Eyelash Extension Claims
If you have been injured as a result of an eyelash extension treatment, we can help you make a No Win No Fee claim for compensation.
Common injuries resulting from eyelash extension treatments include:
- Eye infections, swelling, irritation or even blindness
- Damage to the eyelash hair follicle, which can cause permanent hair loss or eyelashes to fall out
- Allergic reactions to chemicals that have been used. Did they carry out a patch test?
- Corneal abrasions – This is damage to the protective layer of tissue at the front of the eye
Eyelash extensions can cause some of the most distressing types of injuries and we understand that this can be a difficult time for you.
We will make sure that your claim is dealt with in a sensitive manner.
What should you do now?
- Contact a GP or visit the hospital in order to get your injuries treated
- Take photographs of your injuries
- Report the injury to the beauty salon or beautician that performed the treatment
- Contact our team of friendly, expert personal injury lawyers who will give you free advice to help you start your No Win No Fee compensation claim
Why choose us?
Our team of personal injury laywers have years of experience in claiming compensation for eyelash extension treatments that have gone wrong or have not been administered properly.
But don’t just take our word for it. Take a look at some of the cases we’ve dealt with here.