Eyelash Treatment Claims
If you have been injured as a result of an eyelash dye or tint treatment, we can help you make a No Win No Fee claim for compensation.
Eyelash dyeing or tinting injuries can include:
- Eye infections, swelling, irritations or even blindness
- Damage to the eyelash hair follicle which can cause permanent hair loss or eyelashes to fall out
- Allergic reactions to chemicals that have been used. Did they carry out a patch test?
- Corneal abrasions – This is damage to the protective layer of tissue at the front of the eye
Eyelash dyeing and tinting disasters can cause some of the most distressing types of injuries and we understand that this can be a difficult time for you.
We will make sure that your claim is dealt with in a sensitive manner
What should you do now?
- Consult a GP or visit the hospital in order to get your injuries treated
- Take photographs of your injuries
- Report the injury to the salon or the beautician that performed the eyelash dyeing or tinting treatment
- Contact our team of friendly, expert personal injury lawyers who will give you free advice to help you start your No Win No Fee compensation claim
Why choose us?
Our team of personal injury laywers have years of experience in claiming compensation for eyelash dyeing and tinting treatments that have gone wrong or have not been administered properly.
But don’t just take our word for it. Take a look at some of the cases we’ve dealt with here.