Facial Treatment Claims
If you have been injured as a result of a facial beauty treatment we can make a claim for you on a No Win No Fee basis. We will provide you with expert and friendly advice and get you the compensation you deserve.
Facials such as chemical peels and microdermabrasion are popular beauty treatments, however they are delicate procedures which need to be carried out with the utmost care by skilled professionals.
Injuries can include:
- Allergic reactions – did they do a patch test?
- Infection if equipment has not been sterilised properly
- Bleeding, redness or swelling
- Burns or scarring
- Hyper and hypo pigmentation (darkening or lightening of the skin)
- Over exposure to the chemicals used can cause dermatological problems
- Skin could take on an uneven appearance
Facial injuries can be some of the most distressing type of injuries and we understand that this can be a difficult time for you. We make sure that your claim is dealt with in a sensitive manner and if it is easier we can ensure that you speak to a female solicitor.
What should you do now?
- Consult a GP or visit a hospital in order to get your injuries treated
- Report the injury to the beautician or beauty salon
- Take photographs of your injuries
- Contact our team of expert personal injury lawyers who will give you free advice to help start your No Win No Fee compensation claim
Why choose us?
Our team of personal injury lawyers have years of experience in claiming for facial treatments that have gone wrong. The sooner you contact us the better, as there are time limits as to when a claim has to be made, and investigating a beauty injury claim is easier when the process is started quickly.