Hair Bleach Damage Claims
If you have been the victim of a hair bleaching disaster at a hairdressers or hair salon that has resulted in injury, we can help you make a No Win No Fee claim for compensation.
Hair bleaching injuries at hair salons can include:
- Allergic reactions to chemicals used. Did they carry out a patch test?
- Burns to scalp or hair caused by concentrations of bleach that are too strong or left on for too long
- Hair loss, breakage, thinning or severe damage
Hair bleaching disasters can cause some of the most distressing types of injuries and we understand that this can be a difficult time for you.
We will make sure that your claim is dealt with in a sensitive manner.
What should you do now?
- Contact a GP or visit the hospital to get your injuries treated – in severe cases, your GP/hospital may suggest you contact or be treated by a Trichologist who is an expert in problems with hair
- Take photographs of your injuries
- Report the injury to the hairdressers that performed the hair treatment
- Contact our team of friendly, expert personal injury lawyers who will give you free advice to help you start your No Win No Fee compensation claim
Why choose us?
Our team of personal injury laywers have years of experience in claiming compensation for hair bleaching disasters that have gone wrong or have not been administered properly.
But don’t just take our word for it. Take a look at some of the cases we’ve dealt with here.