Hair Perm Injury Claims
The vast majority of perms and other hair treatments are perfectly safe as they are carried out with the utmost care by professionals. However, if you have been unfortunate and your perm has gone wrong we can help you make a No Win No Fee claim for compensation.
There are a number of ways a perm can go wrong such as:
- Failing to perform appropriate tests to check the compatibility of hair with chemicals
- Scalp irritation/burns
- Breakage, hair thinning
- Overprocessing of the hair leading to hair loss
- Allergic reaction. Did they do a patch test?
- Using inappropriate curlers
We understand that this type of injury is distressing and that it can be a difficult time for you. We make sure that your claim is dealt with in a sensitive manner and shall offer you free impartial advice about what to do next.
What should I do now?
- If you have been unfortunate enough to suffer an injury from a hair perm then please contact our hair and beauty claims specialists who will be able to able to advise you upon your claim.
- Consult your GP/Hospital to have your injuries examined-in severe cases your GP/Hospital may suggest you contact or be treated by a Trichologist who is an expert in problems with the hair
- Take clear photographs of the damage to your hair and scalp
- Take a hair sample to show the damage to your hair
- Contact our team of expert advisors who have years of experience in personal injury compensation and are members of the Trichological Society
Why choose us?
Our team of personal injury laywers have years of experience in claiming for hair treatments that have gone wrong or not been administered properly.