Laser Tattoo Removal Claims
If you have been injured whilst receiving a laser tattoo removal treatment, we can help you make a No Win No Fee claim for compensation.
This treatment is a cosmetic procedure and medical consultation should take place beforehand.
Laser tattoo removal injuries can include:
- Burns and blistering
- Hyper and hypo pigmentation (darkening or lightening of the skin)
- Skin could take on an uneven appearance
Laser tattoo removal injuries can be very distressing and we understand that this can be a difficult time for you.
We will make sure that your claim is dealt with in a sensitive manner.
What should you do now?
- Consult a GP or visit the hospital in order to get your injuries treated
- Take photographs of your injuries
- Report the injury to the salon that preformed the treatment
- Contact our team of friendly, expert personal injury lawyers who will give you free advice to help you start your No Win No Fee compensation claim
Why choose us?
Our team of personal injury laywers have years of experience in claiming compensation for laser tattoo removal treatments that have gone wrong or have not been administered properly.
But don’t just take our word for it. Take a look at some of the cases we’ve dealt with here.