If you have been injured as a result of manicure treatment, we can help you make a No Win No Fee compensation claim.
The nail industry is not regulated. Therefore, this may mean that nail technicians are not always aware of risks or the relevant safety guidelines to follow.
Common injuries resulting from manicure treatments include:
- The wrong type of adhesive to attach the false nail to your natural nail which can cause a higher risk of ripping of your natural nail
- Allergic reactions. Did they carry out a patch test?
- Nail fungus if tools have not been sterilised properly
- Chemicals in the false nails can be harmful and result in the real nail bed becoming extremely weak
- Bacterial and fungal infections
- The adhesive used can cause the natural nail to become discoloured which could cause it to become unhealthy
- Some salons still use methyl methacrylate (MMA), which as well as the possibility of allergic reaction, can cause internal damage to organs
- Overexposure to the chemicals used can cause dermatological problems
Manicures can cause some of the most distressing types of injuries and we understand that this can be a difficult time for you.
We will make sure that your claim is dealt with in a sensitive manner.
What should you do now?
- Consult a GP or visit the hospital in order to get your injuries treated
- Report the injury to the nail technician or salon that performed the treatment
- Take photographs of your injuries
- Contact our team of friendly, expert personal injury lawyers who will give you free advice to help you start your No Win No Fee compensation claim
Why choose us?
Our team of personal injury laywers have years of experience in claiming compensation for manicure treatments that have gone wrong or have not been administered properly.
But don’t just take our word for it. Take a look at some of the cases we’ve dealt with here.