If you have been injured as a result of a pedicure treatment, we can help you make a No Win No Fee claim for compensation.
The nail industry is not regulated. Therefore, this may mean that nail technicians are not always aware of risks or the relevant safety guidelines to follow.
Common injuries resulting from pedicure treatments include:
- Allergic reactions. Did they carry out a patch test?
- Nail fungus if tools have not been sterilised properly
- Chemicals used can cause the natural nail to become discoloured, which could cause it to become unhealthy
- Some salons still use methyl methacrylate (MMA), which as well as the possibility of allergic reactions, can cause internal damage to organs
- Over exposure to the chemicals used can cause dermatological problems
Pedicure treatments can cause some of the most distressing injuries and we understand that this can be a difficult time for you.
We will make sure that your claim is dealt with in a sensitive manner.
What should you do now?
- Consult a GP or visit a hospital in order to get your injuries treated
- Take photographs of your injuries
- Report the injury to the nail technician or salon that performed the treatment
- Contact our team of friendly, expert personal injury lawyers who will give you free advice to help start your No Win No Fee compensation claim
Why choose us?
Our team of personal injury laywers have years of experience in claiming compensation for pedicure treatments that have gone wrong or have not been administered properly.
But don’t just take our word for it. Take a look at some of the cases we’ve dealt with here.