Semi-Permanent Make-up Claims
If you have been injured as a result of a semi-permanent make-up procedure, we can help you make a No Win No Fee claim for compensation.
Injuries caused by semi-permanent make-up procedures can include:
- Infections caused by unsterile equipment
- Allergic reactions. Did they carry out a patch test?
- Keloid formation – this is severe scarring where the scar does not stop growing due to too much collagen being produced
- Granulomas – Nodules that form around foreign material in the body
- Tenderness, swelling, rashes and bumps where it has been applied
- Misapplication of the pigmentation which leaves permanent, visible markings
If semi-permanent goes wrong because of a practitioner’s neglect or lack of skill and care, you can claim compensation. This could include the cost of corrective work to your semi-permanent make-up or a removal treatment, as well as compensation for your pain, suffering and embarrassment.
Semi-permanent make-up can cause some of the most distressing types of suffering and we understand that this can be a difficult time for you.
We will make sure that your claim is dealt with in a sensitive manner and if easier, we can ensure that you speak to a female solicitor.
What should you do now?
- Consult a GP or visit the hospital in order to get your injuries treated
- Take photographs of your injuries
- Report the injury to the beauty salon or beautician that performed the procedure
- Contact our team of friendly, expert personal injury lawyers who will give you free advice to help start your No Win No Fee compensation claim
Why choose us?
Our team of personal injury laywers have years of experience in claiming compensation for semi-permanent make-up procedures that have gone wrong or have not been administered properly.
But don’t just take our word for it. Take a look at some of the cases we’ve dealt with here.