Waxing Injury Claims
If you have been unfortunate enough to have been injured whilst receiving a waxing treatment by a professional, we can help you make a No Win No Fee claim for compensation.
Injuries caused by waxing treatments can include:
- Burns, blistering or swelling
- Allergic reactions. Did they carry out a patch test?
- Tearing of the skin, cuts and bleeding
- In-growing hairs or infections
Waxing treatments can lead to some of the most distressing types of injuries and we understand that this can be a difficult time for you.
We will make sure that your claim is dealt with in a sensitive manner. If you prefer, we can ensure that you speak to a female lawyer to discuss your claim.
What should you do now?
- Consult a GP or visit the hospital in order to get your injuries treated
- Take photographs of your injuries
- Report the injury to the beauty salon or beautician that performed the treatment
- Contact our team of friendly, expert personal injury lawyers who will give you free advice to help your start your No Win No Fee compensation claim
Why choose us?
Our team of personal injury laywers have years of experience in claiming compensation for waxing treatments that have gone wrong or have not been administered properly.
But don’t just take our word for it. Take a look at some of the cases we’ve dealt with here.