Injury at Nursery Claims
It’s part of growing up that children get knocks and bumps from time to time. But, sometimes when a child is injured, it’s not simply an accident but is someone else’s fault.
If your child has been injured while at nursery because of something someone else has done, or not done that they should have, you are entitled to make a No Win No Fee compensation claim on their behalf.
Children’s claims need special attention because they are subject to extra procedures which are imposed by the court to ensure that the child is protected.
Common accidents that can occur at nursery include:
- Slips, trips or falls on damaged, uneven slippery surfaces
- Playground accidents
- Injuries caused by defective equipment, e.g. faulty chairs
- Accidents caused by poor supervision
Nursery accidents can cause some of the most distressing injuries to children. We also understand that as parents and carers, it is already difficult to leave your child under someone else’s supervision and an accident may make this even harder.
Our team of specialist personal injury lawyers will make sure that your claim is dealt with in a sensitive manner.
What should you do now?
- Consult a GP or visit a hospital to get the child’s injuries treated
- Report the accident to the nursery, ensuring it has been recorded in their accident book
- Take photographs of the injuries and the location/cause of the accident.
- Contact our team of friendly, expert personal injury lawyers who will give you free advice to help you start your No Win, No Fee compensation claim
Our team of personal injury solicitors have years of experience in claiming compensation for children’s accidents at nursery.
But don’t just take our word for it. Take a look at some of the cases we’ve dealt with here.