Beauty Treatment Accident Claims
If you have been unfortunate enough to have been injured while at a beauty salon or spa or as a result of a beauty treatment we can help you make a No Win No Fee claim for compensation.
Beauty treatments are varied and can go wrong in a great number of ways, below are just some of the many things that we can help you with:
- Allergic reactions to chemicals that have been used. Did they carry out a patch test?
- Burns caused by incorrectly used lasers or chemicals which can leave scarring or alterations in skin pigmentation
- Injuries caused when the concentration used in chemical peels are too strong
- Semi-permanent make-up disasters
- Skin tearing, burns, infection or other injuries caused by incorrectly performed waxing, hair removal or threading
- False eyelash extensions that have gone wrong and have damaged your natural eyelashes or caused an allergic reaction from the glue used
- An allergic reaction to eyelash tint dyeing or perming
- Allergic reactions to eyebrow tint dyeing, threading and HD brow procedures
Beauty disasters can be some of the most distressing type of injuries and we understand that this can be a difficult time for you. We make sure that your claim is dealt with in a sensitive manner and if it is easier we can ensure that you speak to a female solicitor.
What should you do now?
- Consult a GP or visit the Hospital in order to get your injuries treated
- Take clear photographs of your injures
- Report the matter to the salon or spa
- Contact our team of friendly, expert personal injury lawyers who will give you free advice to help you start your No Win No Fee compensation claim.
Why choose us?
Our team of personal injury laywers have years of experience in claiming for beauty treatments that have gone wrong or not been administered properly.