Tesco Accident Claims
If you have been in an accident at a Tesco supermarket and have been injured as a result we can make a claim for you on a No Win No Fee basis. We will provide you with expert and friendly advice and get you the compensation that you deserve.
You may have suffered:
- A trip, slip or fall due to a spillage or wet floor inside Tesco’s, or even outside in the car park
- An object may have fallen on you
- Cuts from damaged or defective shelving or fixtures
Tesco’s may have offered you a small sum or gift vouchers as compensation for your claim but you should not accept this until you are sure that you are receiving what you are entitled too. Speak to a solicitor at the earliest opportunity and we can advise you on the best course of action to take.
What should you do now?
- Seek medical attention for your injuries
- Report the accident to the supermarket and complete an accident report form
- Take clear photographs of the area and your injury
- Contact our team of expert supermarket injury lawyers now for free impartial advice about what to do next.
The sooner you contact us the better, as there are time limits as to when a claim has to be made, and investigating a Tecso supermarket claim is easier when the process is started quickly.
Why choose us?
Our team of expert personal injury lawyers have years of experience successfully claiming against large supermarkets like Tesco. We will give you clear and straightforward advice at every stage of your claim. Our expert help will mean you won’t have to worry about any of the legal complexities involved.
To speak to one of our friendly, expert solicitors contact us today.