Damaged or Broken Teeth Claims
If you have suffered an injury or damage to your teeth that was not your fault we can help you make a No Win No Fee claim for compensation. We will provide you with expert and friendly advice and get you the compensation that you deserve following a broken tooth.
Teeth can be damaged and broken in a variety of ways. Among the most common causes are:
- A slip, trip or fall
- A blow to the face
- Whilst eating
- Accidents whilst playing contact sports
We understand that this type of injury is distressing and that it can be a difficult time for you. We make sure that your claim is dealt with in a sensitive manner and shall offer you free impartial advice about what to do next.
What you should do now
- Contact your dentist straight away or NHS Direct if it’s an emergency to discuss any necessary treatment even if you think that the injury and damage to your tooth is relatively minor
- If you have to pay for any dental treatment or travel for your broken teeth then keep any receipts as the cost can be included as part of the claim
- If your tooth or teeth was damaged whilst you were eating, keep the relevant item and report it to the shop or restaurant where you bought the food
- Take clear photos of the place, defect or the object which caused the accident
- Contact our team of specialist dental injury lawyers now. We will give you free advice about what to do next
The sooner you contact us the better, as there are time limits as to when a dental claim has to be made, and investigating a dental claim is easier when the process is started shortly after the accident.
Why choose us?
Our dedicated team of personal injury lawyers has earned a reputation for dealing with dental accident claims involving broken teeth and obtaining the maximum amount of compensation as speedily as possible. Our expert help will mean you won’t have to worry about any of the legal complexities involved and we will give you clear and straightforward advice at every stage of your dental claim.