Stairs, Escalators, Lifts or Travelator injury
If you have been injured on the stairs, on an escalator, in a lift or on a travelator and the accident wasn’t your fault we can help you make a claim for No Win No Fee compensation.
Our friendly team of personal injury lawyers have years of experience in claiming for accidents like these:
- getting trapped in the moving device
- the emergency stop mechanism failing
- clothing, shoes and limbs being caught or pulled into the gaps at the edge
- falling down stairs due to loose (or missing) banisters, poor lighting, damaged steps or slippery surfaces
- being trapped in lift doors
- tripping or falling if the lift doesn’t stop at the correct level or drops suddenly
What should you do now?
- Ensure that you seek medical attention for your injuries
- Report the incident to whoever is responsible at the time for example the shop manager
- Make your own notes of what happened
- If possible take photographs of your injury and the area where the accident occurred
- If there are any witnesses ask them for their telephone number and address
- Contact our team of expert accident lawyers now. We can give you free advice about what to do next.
The sooner you contact us the better, as there are time limits as to when a claim has to be made, and investigating an accident claim is easier when the process is started quickly.