If you have had an accident whilst cycling, swimming, running or playing another sport and it wasn’t your fault we can help you make a claim for No Win No Fee compensation.
Our friendly team of personal injury lawyers have years of experience in claiming for accidents like these:
- A trip, slip or fall on uneven roads, wet surfaces or potholes
- Defective equipment or improper markings
- An injury caused by other players, pedestrians or motorists
What can I claim for?
You can claim compensation for the pain and suffering caused by your injuries and the effect of those injuries on your day to day life.
You can also claim for financial losses suffered as a result of your injuries, such as loss of earnings, property damage, medical and travel expenses. If someone else such as a friend or family member has had to look after you, it may be possible to claim compensation for their time too.
What should you do now?
- Consult a GP or visit the Hospital in order to get your injuries treated
- Take clear photographs of your injures and the cause of the accident if possible
- Contact our team of friendly, expert personal injury lawyers who will give you free advice to help you start your No Win No Fee compensation claim.
Why choose us?
Our team of personal injury solicitors have years of experience in claiming for sports related injuries.