Accident at B&Q compensation claims
If you have had an accident in a B&Q store that wasn’t your fault and has resulted in injury and loss, we can help you make a No Win No Fee claim for compensation.
Accidents at B&Q may include:
- Trips, slips or falls due to a spillage, wet floor or uneven surface inside the B&Q store or in the car park
- An object may have fallen on you
- Cuts from damaged or defective shelving or fixtures
- Falling down stairs or escalators due to poor lighting, broken handrails or uneven steps
B&Q may have offered you a small sum or gift vouchers as compensation for your accident but you should not accept this until you are sure that you are receiving what your are entitled to.
Our team of specialist personal injury lawyers will make sure that your claim is dealt with in a sensitive manner.
What should you do now?
- Contact a GP or visit the Hospital to get your injuries treated
- Report the accident to the B&Q store, ensuring it has been record in their accident book
- Take photographs of the injuries and the location/cause of the accident
- Contact our team of friendly, expert personal injury lawyers who will give you free advice to help you start your No Win No Fee compensation claim
Why choose us?
Our team of personal injury laywers have years of experience in claiming compensation for accidents in B&Q that have caused injury and loss.
But don’t just take our word for it. Take a look at some of the cases we’ve dealt with here.