Slip or Fall injury
If you have tripped slipped or fallen and it was not your fault you can contact us today to make a No Win No Fee Injury Claim. These sorts of accidents can happen anywhere, for example at work, in a shop, supermarket, restaurant, in the street, or a park.
We act for clients who have had an accident in many ways, including:
- Tripping over a loose cable or poorly fitted carpet
- Slipping on a spillage or wet floor
- Falling down stairs due to poor lighting or unsuitable (or missing) hand rails
- Tripping in pot holes or on uneven surfaces
What should I do now?
Contact our team of expert accident lawyers now. We can then offer you free impartial advice about what to do next. The sooner you contact us the better, as there are time limits as to when a claim has to be made, and investigating a slipping, tripping or falling claim is easier when the process is started quickly.
- Report the incident as soon as possible to whoever is responsible – for example the shop manager or the local Council, and ask them to make a record of it in their accident book
- If possible take clear photographs of the area and your injuries
- If there are any witnesses ask them for their telephone number and address
- Get medical attention for your injuries