Supermarket Accident Claims
If you have been in an accident at a supermarket and have been injured, we can make a claim for you on a No Win No Fee basis. We will provide you with expert and friendly advice and get you the compensation that you deserve.
You may have suffered:
- A trip, slip or fall due to a spillage or wet floor inside the supermarket, or even outside in the car park
- An object may have fallen on you
- Cuts from damaged or defective supermarket shelving or fixtures
The supermarket may have offered you a small sum or gift vouchers as compensation for your claim but you should not accept this until you are sure that you are receiving what you are entitled too. Speak to one of our specialist laywers at the earliest opportunity and we can advise you on the best course of action to take.
Our team have experience in dealing with claims against all major supermarkets, including:
What should you do now?
- Seek medical attention for your injuries
- Report the accident to the supermarket and complete an accident report form
- Take clear photographs of the area and your injury
- Contact our team of expert supermarket injury lawyers now for free impartial advice about what to do next.
The sooner you contact us the better, as there are time limits as to when a claim has to be made, and investigating a supermarket claim is easier when the process is started quickly.
Why choose us?
Our team of expert personal injury lawyers have years of experience successfully claiming against large supermarkets and shops. We will give you clear and straightforward advice at every stage of your claim. Our expert help will mean you won’t have to worry about any of the legal complexities involved.