Restaurant or Cafe injury
If you have been unfortunate enough to have been injured while at a restaurant, fast food outlet or a café we can help you make a claim on a No Win No Fee basis. We will provide you with expert and friendly advice and get you the compensation that you deserve.
All restaurants, whether a large well-known chain like McDonalds or an independent local café, have a duty of care to ensure that guests are safe whilst you are on their premises.
However common accidents which can occur include:
- A trip, slip or fall due to a spillage or wet floor inside the restaurant or cafe, or even outside in the car park
- Burns from scalding liquid
- Faulty machinery or fixtures e.g. defective hand driers or collapsing chairs
- Damaging teeth on foreign objects in food
Often the restaurant or cafe may have even offered you a small sum or gift vouchers as compensation for your claim but you should not accept this until you are sure that you are receiving what you are entitled too. Speak to a solicitor at the earliest opportunity and we can advise you on the best course of action to take.
What should you do now?
- Consult a GP or visit the Hospital in order to get your injuries treated
- Make sure you report your injury to the restaurant, fast food outlet or cafe and log it in their accident book
- Take clear photos of your injuries and if possible of the exact location of the accident
- Contact our team of expert personal injury lawyers who will give you free advice to help you start your No Win No Fee compensation claim
Why choose us?
Our specialist injury lawyers are experienced in pursing successful restaurant, fast food and cafe claims and will help you to get the maximum amount of compensation. They will take the stress out of your claim by liaising with all the parties involved, such as the owners of the restaurant (and their insurers), any witnesses and your employers if required. They can even make sure you receive the appropriate medical treatment to aid your recovery.