Laser Hair Removal Claims
If you have been injured while receiving a laser hair removal or IPL beauty treatment, we can help you make a No Win No Fee claim for compensation.
These treatments are cosmetic procedures and a medical consultation should take place beforehand.
Injuries that can occur as a result of a negligent laser hair removal treatment include:
- Burns and blistering
- Hyper and hypo pigmentation (darkening or lightening of the skin)
- Skin could take on an uneven appearance
Laser hair removal injuries can be very distressing and we understand that this can be a difficult time for you.
We will make sure that your claim is dealt with in a sensitive manner. If you prefer, we can ensure that you speak to a female lawyer.
What should you do now?
- Consult a GP or visit the hospital in order to get your injuries treated
- Take photographs of your injuries
- Report the injury to the beauty salon or beautician that performed the laser hair removal treatment
- Contact our team of friendly, expert personal injury lawyers who will give you free advice to help you start your No Win No Fee compensation claim
Why choose us?
Our team of personal injury laywers have years of experience in claiming compensation for laser hair removal treatments that have gone wrong or have not been administered properly.
But don’t just take our word for it. Take a look at some of the cases we’ve dealt with here.