Hotel Accidents and Injuries
If you’ve been unfortunate enough to have been involved in an accident in a hotel in England or Wales, we can help you make a claim for your injuries on a No Win No Fee basis. We will provide you with the expert and friendly advice needed to get the compensation you deserve.
Despite guest safety and satisfaction being in the best interests of hotel chains like Premier Inn, Holiday Inn and Travelodge, accidents can still happen. Commonly, this involves:
- Slips on wet floors where warning signs are absent (e.g. toilets) or spilled food and drink has not been cleaned up
- Trips down poorly lit stairs and corridors or due to ripped carpet and other damaged fixtures
- Incidents in car parks e.g. trips caused by potholes
- Defective furniture e.g. broken chairs, beds or tables
- Slips or trips in swimming pools, saunas, spas or gyms
- Burns from faulty taps or liquid spills
In some cases, hotels may offer you small discounts or gift vouchers as compensation for your claim but you should never accept this unless you can be sure that you’re receiving what you’re entitled to. Speak to one of our expert injury lawyers as soon as possible and we can help advise you on the best action to take.
What should you do now?
- Seek appropriate medical attention for your injuries
- Report the accident to the hotel staff who should log it and ensure the issue is rectified
- Take clear photographs of both your injuries and the cause or location of the incident
- Contact our team of expert injury lawyers now for free impartial advice about starting your No Win No Fee compensation claim
Why choose us?
Our expert injury lawyers specialise in claiming compensation for slips, trips and falls in hotels and similar environments.
You’ll receive clear and honest updates every step of the way. We will deal with all involved parties and tackle any legal complexities. We can even make sure you receive the correct medical attention for your injuries. Contact our team today!