Injury at Wickes Claims
If you have had an accident in a Wickes store we can make a claim for you on a No Win No Fee basis. We will provide you with expert and friendly advice and get you the compensation that you deserve.
You may have suffered:
- A trip, slip or fall due to a spillage or wet floor inside Wickes, or even outside in the car park, or uneven surface outside
- An object may have fallen on you inside the Wickes store
- Cuts from damaged or defective shelving or fixtures
- Falling down stairs or escalators due to poor lighting, broken handrails or uneven steps
Wickes may have offered you a small sum or gift vouchers as compensation for your claim. You should not accept this until you are sure that you are receiving what you are entitled too. Speak to a solicitor at the earliest opportunity and we can advise you on the best course of action to take.
What should you do now?
- Seek medical attention for your injuries
- Report the accident to the Wickes store, and complete an accident report form
- Take clear photographs of the area and your injury
- Contact our team of expert retail injury lawyers now for free impartial advice about what to do next.
The sooner you contact us the better, as there are time limits as to when a claim has to be made, and investigating a retail claim is easier when the process is started quickly.
Why choose us?
Our team of expert personal injury lawyers have years of experience successfully claiming against Wickes. We will give you clear and straightforward advice at every stage of your claim. Our expert help will mean you won’t have to worry about any of the legal complexities involved.