Claim compensation for an accident at a rental property
If you have been injured whilst living in or visiting a rented property and it was the landlord’s fault, you may be entitled to make a No Win No Fee compensation claim for your injuries.
This should also highlight to the landlord the danger you encountered and encourage them to improve their standards so a similar accident doesn’t occur again.
Accident claims can be made if you are renting from a:
- Private landlord
- Letting agent or management firm
- Housing association
- Local council
Any accident or injury caused by a property being in a poor condition, posing a risk to its residents and their visitors, can be compensated.
Below are just some of the types of accidents and injuries we frequently come across:
- Slips or trips on damaged, uneven or slippery surfaces
- Accidents in the car park
- Slips or trips in stairwells
- Falls in stairwells caused by inadequate or broken lighting
- Injuries caused by damaged furniture, fixtures and fittings provided by the landlord
What should you do now?
- Seek medical attention for your injuries
- Report the accident to the landlord to make sure the defect is fixed and will not cause injury to anyone else
- Take clear photographs of your injuries and the cause / location of the accident
- Contact our team of expert lawyers now for free impartial advice about starting your No Win No Fee compensation claim
Why choose us?
Our team of personal injury laywers have years of experience in claiming compensation for accidents and injuries suffered due to the fault of a landlord in a rented property.