Eyebrow Waxing Claims
The vast majority of eyebrow waxing beauty treatments are perfectly safe as they are carried out with care by professionals.
If you have been injured while receiving an eyebrow waxing treatment, we can help you make a No Win No Fee claim for compensation.
Eyebrow waxing injuries can include:
- Burns, blistering or swelling
- Allergic reactions. Did they carry out a patch test?
- Tearing of the skin, cuts and bleeding
- In-growing hair or infections
Eyebrow waxing can cause some of the most distressing types of injuries and we understand that this may be a difficult time for you.
We will make sure that your claim is dealt with in a sensitive manner.
What should you do now?
- Contact a GP or visit the hospital in order to get your injuries treated
- Take photographs of your injuries
- Report the injury to the beauty salon or beautician that performed the treatment
- Contact our team of friendly, expert personal injury lawyers who will give you free advice to help you start your No Win No Fee compensation claim
Why choose us?
Our team of personal injury laywers have years of experience in claiming compensation for eyebrow waxing treatments that have gone wrong or have not been administered properly.
But don’t just take our word for it. Take a look at some of the cases we’ve dealt with here.