Injury at School Claims
If your child has been injured because of the failings of a school, you may be entitled to make a No Win No Fee claim for compensation for their injuries. This should also highlight to the school the danger your child encountered and encourage them to improve their standards so a similar accident to another child doesn’t happen again.
We have helped families whose children have been injured in many different ways at school.
Below are just some of the types of accidents and injuries we frequently come across:
- Slips or trips on damaged, uneven or slippery surfaces
- Accidents in PE and sports lessons
- Accidents on school trips
- Road traffic accidents on the way to and from school, sports fixtures and school trips
- Playground accidents
- Injuries caused by defective equipment, such as damaged or faulty chairs
- Injuries in science labs or workshops, such as burns from a glue gun
- Accidents caused by poor supervision
Any claim for a child has to be made on their behalf, by a responsible adult. That is usually a parent but can be a relative, guardian or other adult if they have a close enough connection with the child.
For more information on making a claim on behalf of your child click here.
What should you do now?
- Seek medical attention for your child’s injuries
- Report the accident to the school and make sure that it has been recorded in their accident book
- Take clear photographs of your child’s injuries and the cause / location of the accident
- Contact our team of expert children’s injury lawyers now for free impartial advice about what to do next.
Why choose us?
We have extensive experience of acting for children in relation to their claims and will ensure that you understand every part of the process as the claim goes along. If your child has suffered from an injury which you believe was caused by someone else contact us to start your child’s No Win No Fee Compensation Claim.