Eyebrow Dye or Tint Claims
If you have been injured as a result of an eyebrow dye or tint, we can help you make a No Win No Fee claim for compensation.
Eyebrow dying and tinting are some of the most popular beauty treatments however, they are delicate procedures which need to be carried out with the utmost care by skilled professionals.
Eyebrow dye or tint injuries can include:
- Allergic reactions to the dye or tint used. Did they carry out a patch test?
- Burns caused by incorrectly used chemicals, which can leave scarring or alterations in skin pigmentation around the eyes
- Skin tearing, infection, redness or swelling caused by an incorrectly performed procedure
Eyebrow dying and tinting disasters can cause some of the most distressing types of injuries and we understand that this can be a difficult time for you.
We will make sure that your claim is dealt with in a sensitive manner and if it is easier, we can ensure that you speak to a female solicitor.
What should you do now?
- Consult a GP or visit the hospital in order to get your injuries treated
- Take photographs of your injuries
- Report the matter to the beauty salon or spa that performed the treatment
- Contact our team of friendly, expert personal injury lawyers who will give you free advice to help you start your No Win No Fee compensation claim
Why choose us?
Our team of personal injury laywers have years of experience in claiming compensation for eyebrow dyeing and tinting treatments that have gone wrong or have not been administered properly.
But don’t just take our word for it. Take a look at some of the cases we’ve dealt with here.